Tuesday, December 2, 2008

next step

today i'm very busy with  my next step plan... me and the bos beso( big bos)... clean up the kitchen, clean the other room for coz the bos beso want to make it as beauty center..after this my face will be like nash when he married with this beauty product owner... hahahah.. today i'm write in english because  i'm want go for international level.. cewwahh. if you not understand what i'm writing about please ask your friend, parent, wife or ketua kampung also no problem.. suddenly i'm miss my mother..
I tell you something... my mother.. hhmmm.. she is very fierce when i still young, if i make mistake for sure kena one lah... but now i'm realized that she do that because she want me to become a good human being even you not succes in your life.. i love you mak... and ayah also.. my dad steady still rockin..

Your signature ID: 54486-370-44778F9F8EA86A59DAB1D1AF3EE80D44

No comments: